Are you particular about your foot care? Do you think you take precautions to ensure that your health is good and effective? You know there are different types of health problems that should be taken into consideration. For example, you must take antifungal cream for foot fungus.
If you have fungal in your foot, make sure that you start using best antifungal foot cream. There is no point in avoiding it. What is the point if fungal is getting all over the place? Well, it is really common to get a fungal infection on your toes or feet. Most of the fungal infections are triggered by dermatophytes, an ailment -causing fungus that rises on body surfaces like hair, skin, and nails.
Talking about athlete’s foot, the most prevalent foot fungus flourishes in sweaty, warm places like the insides of the athletic shoes that are how it got its name. However, foot fungus can grow in manifold environments, natural and man-made, as long as there is so much moisture where fungi can increase. These include shared areas at the pools or gyms, soil, and grass, or even those shared items like socks, shoes, or towels from household members who are undergoing infection.
Is It Contagious?
Unfortunately, the athlete’s foot is really contagious and the fungus can effortlessly spread to the toenails and toes, triggering infections. There are more than three million instances of toenail fungus every year. Not all the toenail infections are from athlete’s foot or even that from a fungus; a few are triggered by mould or yeast. These are much tougher to cure than fungal infections. But you don’t have to worry if you are using the best antifungal cream for foot fungus, you would get rid of this infection in no time.
How Does an Athlete’s Foot Look Like?
The athlete’s foot looks as a flaking red rash on the sides or bottoms of the feet often escorted by dry, itching or cracked skin, stinging, and even odour. You can also experience moist, raw skin between the toes. Though an athlete’s foot is somewhat easy to treat with anti-fungal creams or sprays, this foot fungus is quite transmissible and might easily spread to the toenails. The point is you have to start using the right cream or spray the moment you feel that your foot is going to have a fungal infection.
You might find a small white or yellow spot on the tip of the toenail and that too especially the big toe. As the infection grows, the toenail can turn out to be yellow, brittle and even crumbly and dense and uneven-looking. In the worst fungal infections, the toenail even separates from the nail bed. It is something called onychosis. As fungal infections advances, the nail beds can be tender to the touch and somewhat painful. If you have it doesn’t avoid it and does something about that. You can start applying Ketomac cream in India and it would work wonders for you.
So, when are you going to have that cream for your fungal issue? It is time that you treat it effectively and safely.
We all are so much occupied in our professional lives that we do not pay attention to our health, our body or the signs our body is giving us. Involving in business or jobs is a good thing but it does not mean that you will become careless of yourself. Health is the most important thing and the idiom health is wealth is true and precise. Without being healthy we cannot enjoy any bit of our lives. So our topmost priority should be our health and then other things come in a queue.
You may have heard people complaining about the skin infection they are suffering from. There are so many skin infections prevailing in the environment and which are hitting almost everyone. There are huge microorganisms present in our environment and even in our bodies. But some develop inside us overtime. Antifungal cream for foot is used to treat such infections.
The fungus can affect any part of your body where there is moisture, warmness, etc. some of the common fungal infections that we heard from people nowadays are, ringworm, athlete’s foot, jock itch, and nail fungus, etc. fungus will be there where it is moist or warmness. The feet are especially known for the warmness. The people who wear shoes or socks more often and for longer periods are more likely to be affected by the fungal infections. The sportsperson who has to wear tight shoes and socks whenever in the ground also faces this fungal infection very often. The fungal infection which affects your feet is known as an athlete’s foot. People who are suffering from athlete’s foot also have the chance to suffer from nail fungus. Nail fungus is a situation that causes discolored or deformed nails of, especially foot.
Athlete foot mainly affects the upper layer of your foot skin and makes it more cracks and flaky. The fungus named trichophyton is the main cause of the athlete’s foot. This fungus is found on floors or in clothes. It mainly affects the people who wear shoes or socks or people who walk barefoot are less affected. This infection affects the center of the toes. From the burning or itching, you can diagnose this fungal infection. You can use over the counter medication to treat these fungal infections on the foot. Best antifungal cream for foot fungus is easily available in the market at a very reasonable price.
If your skin is already dry and hygiene, then the chances for developing this fungal infection are very less. This fungal infection is harmless for the body and it only causes some discomfort in walking or running. Wearing tight shoes will make our foot squeeze in that little place causing many skin infections due to sweating. People who are having a weak immune system are more likely to develop this fungal infection.
The Following are The Symptoms for The Athlete Foot Infection:
- Dryness on foot or the skin will become flaky
- Redness on foot
- Cracks on the upper layer of the skin due to infection etc.
- Some people also suffer from the swelling due to this infection around their infected area.
Athlete foot also germinated nail fungus on toenails. When your feet get infected with the regular wearing of shoes or socks then it will also infect your nails. The fungus is already present in your feet. There are many medications available that are antifungal and use to treat these fungal infections. You can use them before the infection becomes more severe. If the situation becomes worse then you must see a doctor for further treatments. There are many home remedies available which will help you to treat athlete’s foot or foot fungus are as follows:
Remedies to Treat Athlete’s Foot or Foot Fungus:
- Using Tea tree oil: tea tree oil can be obtained from the tea tree. This oil contains many antifungal and antibacterial properties which will help you to heal many fungal infections on the skin. This oil is the natural way to kill the various fungi present in the body. You can apply tea tree oil directly to the affected area or you can either mix it with some other oils. Tea tree oil is also used in many skin ointments.
- Use of garlic: garlic is not less than a drug for many infections. Garlic is used for many medical uses and helps in healing many skin infections on the body. The common fungus which affects the skin can be killed by garlic. You can use garlic by crushing it and putting it into the warm water. You can soak your feet in that water for about thirty minutes to get the best results.
- Use of Baking soda: baking soda is an ingredient that is always available in your kitchen. Using baking soda is an effective way to treat athlete’s foot. You can use baking soda a large cup and can put that baking soda in warm water. Now you can soak your feet in that water mixture for about twenty to thirty minutes. You can even use that remedy twice a day to get the earliest results.
Other Home Remedies:
- After washing your feet make sure your feet are dry and clean.
- Try not to use the same towel f infected people who use it to clean feet.
- You must wear lightweight shoes and try not to wear shoes for a longer duration.
- Try to wear breathable socks that can absorb the sweat or moisture in your feet.
- Try to wear dry shoes, if you are wearing shoes daily then make sure that your hoes are dry before wearing it.
- Best antifungal cream for feet must be used on the affected areas as prescribes on the cream. As there are many creams available in the market, but Ketomac is proved to be more effective than any other Best antifungal cream for foot fungus. It contains all the natural ingredients which are used to treat this infection.
Nail fungus and athlete foot remedies are almost the same as both infections occur due to the fungus present in the field. The symptoms of both of these infections are different but treatments are very much similar.