Everyone desires to have hair that makes others feel envious. Long shining hair with volume is a dream of every girl. As they say, Rome was not built in a day; you can’t achieve perfect hair overnight. It would help if you altered your hair care regimen. Go through these best hair care tips, which can significantly improve your hair within a few days.
Here’s a look:
Washing your hair
While you have been washing your hair all your life, few things you can be doing wrong stop your hair from looking the best.
- First of all, you must oil your hair before shampooing. Massage some warm coconut, olive, or almond oil into your scalp and hair at least for an hour before washing them.
- Hot water can damage your hair, similar to the way styling tools do. Always wash your hair with lukewarm water followed by cold water to seal the hair cuticles.
- Shampoo plays an important role. So, before going to buy shampoo, read the tips about how to select an Anti-Dandruff shampoo.
- Also, dilute the shampoo by mixing water as it will make it less harsh on the hair.
- Gently massage the shampoo and prevent excessive tangling.
- Don’t apply conditioner on roots. Apply it from mid-length to tips and keep for 2-3 minutes before rinsing.
Drying the hair
Most of us use coarse towels and rub them on our hair to soak the excessive water.
- It is recommended to use a microfiber towel and gently rub them on the hair.
- Try to avoid blow drying and let your hair dry naturally.
- If blow drying is inevitable, only do it when the hair is partially dry.
Flat ironing, straightening, curling, and blow-drying all damage our hair and leave them dry and dull. Try to avoid these styling products and use them occasionally. Also, make use of a heat protector before using these products to create a protective layer on your hair.
What shampoo you use for your hair care plays an important role. It is recommended that you use mild and gentle shampoo for making your hair soft and beautiful. Ketomac shampoo is considered one of the best shampoos for beautiful hair. You can easily buy it online.
Use a round brush for blow-drying.
For a perfect blow-dry, make use of a round brush and pull your hair straight from roots to tips. Keep the blow-dryer at a distance to avoid excessively heating your hair.
Use styling products on dry hair.
It is a big no to use flat iron, curlers, or blow-dryers on wet hair as it is like burning your hair. It would help if you waited till the time they become damp or scorched.
Set your hair free
It is recommended that you should not always keep your hair tied in a tight ponytail. Pulling the hair up every day can put pressure on the roots and hair. It is better to leave them free, at least while sleeping.
These simple tips can help in maintaining the beauty and texture of your hair in the long run. As far as shampoo is concerned, you can rely on Ketomac for a beautiful hair shampoo for your hair care regimen.