Many people face different health-related problems which might arise in other parts of the body. Nowadays, there is a lot of change in lifestyle, resulting in many fungal infections. Mainly these infections occur because of poor hygiene, humidity, and warm climate that might cause diaper rash, athlete’s foot, oral thrush, and jock itch. To this, there is a requirement of the medicine that will help in healing this problem. The person can get their hands on the ketoconazole tablet.
Ketoconazole is an antifungal medicine that helps in treating a wide variety of fungal infections. The experts know the ketoconazole tablet used as they are very effective in their work. It stops various types of fungus growth in the body. Here is the correct way to take this Ketoconazole. Let’s have a look at them.
- It is available in different forms, i.e., tablets, oral suspensions, and topical cream.
- The medicine Dose should be taken according to the advice of the doctor.
- It will be better to take this tablet with a proper meal to avoid stomach infection.
- This medicine should be taken two hours before or one hour after antacids as these may hinder the absorption of Ketoconazole.
- Ketoconazole cream thin layer should be applied to the skin evenly as prescribed by the physician. It should only be used in the concerned area for only two times a day.
- Always clean and dry the area on which the ketoconazole cream is to be used. Even wash your hands properly before applying the ketoconazole cream.
- Never wash the concerned area after applying the cream; instead, let the cream absorb into the skin.
- The use of Ketoconazole should only be continued till the doctor recommends it.
- The dose of this medicine usually depends upon different factors like severity of the symptoms, reaction to the first dose, history of the allergy, etc.
No doubt, this is a great way to get the fungal infection healed appropriately. If the person combines some of the natural remedies, that will fasten up the fungal infection. Let’s have a look at them.
- Eat yoghurt and probiotics: Both yoghurt and the other probiotics have ample good bacteria that help fight against fungal infections. These infections fight off different microbes, causing infections. So, it will be great for the person to eat the fermented good as it is an excellent source of probiotics. If you cannot get access to any of the fermented food, it will be better to get hands-on supplements that will provide a good amount of beneficial bacteria in the body.
- Please wash your hands with soap & water: Our hands are parts of the body that frequently touch different surfaces that might have other bacteria on them. If the hands are not appropriately washed, all the bacteria will go inside the person’s body and create an infection. So, it is better to wash the hands more frequently to control the infection-causing germs.
- Use apple cider vinegar: This vinegar has specific antifungal properties that are great for the human body. A person can mix two tablespoons in warm water and apply it directly to the concerned area with the help of a cotton ball. Repeat this remedy thrice a day to see better results on the concerned areas, as it will stop the growth of the infection there.
- Use tea tree oil: A tree with specific antifungal and antibacterial properties will help heal the fungal infection. The person can mix these oil drops in coconut or olive oil, dab over infected areas at least 3-4 times a day. It is one of the most effective home remedies that will show you results in few days.
- Use coconut oil: The application of coconut oil over the concerned area will become a layer over the skin that will stop the contact of the infection with the external environment. It is effortless to apply on the skin, and even it is very effective for fungal infections like ringworm. Apply it on the infected area at least three times a day.
- Apply turmeric: Since ancient times, turmeric can be used as the essential ingredient to treat different skin-related problems. It will be better to mix a tiny amount of turmeric in water over the concerned area to apply to the skin. Even a person can drink turmeric milk or turmeric in hot water to stop bacteria in the body.
- Use aloe vera: Another tested home remedy for treating the skin problem at home. Aloe vera is known for curing skin infections. The person can directly apply to the skin and will soothe and repair the skin damage.
- Garlic: The most potent antifungal/antimicrobial herb that is great for fungal infections. The person can have them in the food or crush the garlic and mix it with olive oil. It can be applied to the infected area. Keep the oil for thirty minutes and after that, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Neem leaves: We all are aware of the fact that neem is excellent for the skin. The person can directly consume these leaves or paste these leaves applied to the concerned areas. If the water in which the neem leaves are boiled can be used as the spray to keep away all the infection.
- Baking soda: People suffering from athlete’s foot are recommended to get their hands on the baking soda. They can apply a paste on the concerned area if they don’t need to wear shoes. If they have to wear it, they can put the powder soda on the feet as it will absorb a lot of moisture & sweat, which is how infection can be stopped from spreading.
Along with all these remedies, the person can even take the ketoconazole treatment. The ketoconazole tablets block oestrogen synthesis and are also a vital component of the fungal cell membrane. It is one of the effective therapies that can lower the risk of potential problems. Ketomac is the company that has come up with these all tablets that are great for treating fungal infections.
These tablets should only be taken under the guidance of physicians. Some people might see mild side effects like mild nausea, stomach pain, headache, dizziness, etc., so better be under some expert guidance. Ketomac is the company that is coming up with ayurvedic products that are great for humans. Even it has many other very compelling products in dealing with different problems related to skin and hair. So, buy these products from the market or online, which will help deal with the familiar but stubborn problems. Being human beings, we must take proper care of the body, and for it, every person needs to make a lot of effort to maintain it in the best condition.