There are many skin conditions that you should not take a chance with. You can always take care of your skin in the most effective manner. Have you ever heard about ringworms? Of course, it is a condition that is really irritating and annoying.
But if you use a good antifungal cream for ringworm, your problem will be resolved in no time. Speaking of ringworm (tinea or dermatophytosis), it is a kind of fungal infection of your skin that actually has nothing to do with worms. This is an infection that can take place just about anywhere on the body and has diverse names relying on which part of the body it impacts. Ringworm is a seeming fungal infection that does not trigger disease below the surface of your skin. Ringworm of your body, particularly the trunk and limbs, is known as tinea corporis. Infections on other parts of your body are known as:
– Tinea pedis or even an athlete’s foot, is on the soles of the feet.
– Tinea Cruris or better known as jock itch, is on the groin, inner thighs, and even on the area of buttocks
– Tinea barbae takes place on the beard area
– Tinea manuum is the one that takes place on the palms of your hands
– Tinea capitis occurs on the scalp
– Tinea unguium or onychomycosis is one that takes place on the fingernails and toenails
Well, these might sound complicated to you, but these are the conditions that take place quite often and people suffer from them. You should be attentive about these things and even if you face them make sure that you use cream.
What are the symptoms?
Talking about the particular symptoms of ringworm, they depend on the place of the infection. These characteristically include:
– Extremely itchy skin
– Hair loss in the impacted area, in the case of hair, was present
– Red, cracked, or scaly skin
– A ring-shaped rash. It is the thing that ringworm gets its name from.
Remember that the signs tend to look between four and fourteen days after the skin comes into a link up with the fungi that trigger ringworm. Ringworm characteristically starts out as red or pink skin areas or patches or even spots that might be either flat or somewhat raised. In that initial stage, the sores might be a little moist, but more often they are scaly, dry, and itchy. Over time, the rash is going to increase in size. Next, the center of the rash is going to start to clear up, leaving behind a ring-shaped infection having a red, elevated border and a healthy-looking center which stays red.
Thus, the point is that you should go ahead and look for the best antifungal cream for ringworm in India and start applying it. You would get relief pretty soon. You can go to Ketomac Cream. After all, the cream is specifically made to ensure that you get rid of your infection or skin condition.