Nowadays it is seen that there are many changes in the lifestyle of the people. This changing lifestyle brings up many health-related issues that need to be sorted off on time before worsening. One of the common problems faced by people these days is the fungal nail infection. It is a problem in which there is discolouration of the nail with brittle. This mostly happens on the toes. The scientific name of this problem is onychomycosis; some people might think athlete foot and fungal infection are the same problems. But actually, they are not. For such infections, the person can take the help of the best nail cream fungal infection to cure the problem.
Though fungi are the tiniest organism that can only be seen under the microscope, if it starts living on the body of any living thing, it will start giving damages to it. Most of the trouble is faced by the skin of the living person, and it can be easily transmitted to other people around your contact. It is a widespread problem for people; don’t get embarrassed by it; instead, look for the best solutions to heal it.
Here is the list of different types of fungal infections. Let’s have a look at them.
- Distal lateral subungual onychomycosis: It is a common problem found in people due to fungus known as dermatophyte. It is a problem that the person gets on their fingernails or toenails. This problem started arising from the nail bed and continued to grow, and the nail became yellowish.
- Proximal subungual onychomycosis: It is the white spots that come on the centre of the nail bed at the cuticle of the bail. This problem will move outwards as the nails will grow. This problem is not very common among people. Most people with HIV infection suffer from this type of nail infection.
- White superficial onychomycosis: This is the problem that affects the nail surface. It will start as a white spot and, if not treated on time, will cause the nail to become powdery and crumble.
- Candida onychomycosis: This is the nail infection caused by the yeast that affects fingernails. It will cause swelling and inflammation around nails. This problem mostly happens because of any injury that might happen around the nail.
Here is the list of common symptoms of nail fungal infection. Let’s have a look at them.
- If the person finds a white or yellow spot under the nail and it is spreading with time.
- If the nail starts becoming very thick and becomes tough to trim.
- If the nail starts to curl up or down or the person feels that the nail is losing the nail bed grip.
- If the person notices any bad smell from the nails.
- If the nail meets any of the mishappenings.
All these are some of the common symptoms that should not be ignored at any cost. If the person ignores them at the initial time, the problem gets worse and becomes very hard to cure. However, there are many ways to cure nail fungal infections. Some of them are listed below:
- Vicks VapoRub: Yes, you heard it right; Vicks can be used as a topical ointment that will help cure cough and cold and nail fungal infections. This has some active ingredients like eucalyptus oil and camphor that will help treat almost all fungal problems. According to the trusted study of 2011, Vicks VapoRub shows a positive effect on the treatment of toe fungus. The person applies a generous amount of this ointment around the infected areas. This can be easily applied at least two times after cleaning and drying out the infected area.
- Snakeroot Extract: It is a plant from the Sunflower family that is known for its extract. According to a study conducted in 2008, it has been concluded that snakeroot extract is an effective remedy that works well against the fungal infection around the nails. Initially, the person needs to apply this extract every third day on the affected areas for one month. When the infection starts healing, the person can start applying it twice a week. To maintain the long-term effect of this extract, the person can apply it once a month. Just keep in mind the area should be clean and keep dry.
- Tea tree oil: You might have seen many people talking about the effective essential oil, i.e., tea tree oil. It has all the antifungal abilities that will treat many human problems especially fungal infections. The person can apply this oil by putting some drops on the cotton pad. This can be easily applied twice a day until the problems get cured completely.
- Oregano oil: This is the oil that contains thymol content which has both antifungal and antibacterial properties. This is the reason this oil will work best for curing the problem of nail fungal infection. To treat the problem, apply this oil twice a day to the infected areas. Some people mix this oil with tea tree oil to increase the effect on the area. Both these products have the potential to reduce the allergy and irritation around the infected areas.
- Olive leaf extract: This is the substance with an active ingredient in it, is known as oleuropein which will act as antifungal, and has immune-boosting capabilities. It is available in both capsule and oil form. According to the preference of the person, they can get the oil to treat their problem.
All these natural ingredients are very effective in taking care of nail infections and curing them. Apart from all this, the person needs to maintain proper hygiene so that no fungus or bacteria can live on the body. Along with this, have a clean diet and includes plenty of water. So that all the toxins from the body are flushed out, and you feel fresh and light.
If you want to boost the healing process, the person can opt for the best antifungal cream for fingernails, i.e., Ketomac cream. It contains broad-spectrum synthetic antifungal agents that will help kill all the fungi or yeast interfering with the cell membranes. The fungi attack the cell membrane when it breaks down; it enters the body and starts causing disturbances. If the person starts to apply this cream on time, it will help prevent all the fungus that is growing on the skin, which might cause infection.
People are facing the problem of ringworm. Ketomac cream can be applied to any fungal infection; it will help heal all the infections because it has some active ingredients that boost the healing process. Jock itch, athlete’s foot, dry and flaky skin, should apply this cream at least two times a day or according to a physician’s recommendation.
Not only this, but Ketomac also has some other range of products like shampoo and tablet that helps fight against all the problems related to fungus or infection on the scalp or any other part of the body. It is one of the trusted products recommended by many experts. So, if you are facing any of the problems, give these products a shot.