Your hair is like an asset to you. You cannot take them lightly. Even if you are trying out different techniques, treatment, or smoothening on your hair; you have to ensure that your hair is in good condition. You can always ensure that your hair is effective, safe, and most importantly strong. Indeed, silky smooth gorgeous hair is a dream of any person. However, maintaining it in that way is not at all a cakewalk. The common hair issues you face are split ends and that of extensive breakage, dandruff, dry and even damaged hair, etc. Go through this blog section to learn more about hair care after smoothing.
In case you go on to find reasons behind your hair damage, you might want to know how dust and pollution in the environment are harming your hair. Similarly, the hair products you make use of, such as conditioner, shampoo, hair mousse, etc., can harm your hair a lot, making your hair extensively frizzy. The point is once you find your hair getting harmed and rough, make an appointment with your hairstylist or simply go to a salon for hair smoothening. Through hair smoothening, you can even manage your hair more easily. And of course, if you have got your hair smoothened, you must be thinking about how to take care of hair after smoothening right? Remember, there are some special and exclusive tips that you need to take care of to extend the impact of hair smoothening. Keep on reading the article until the end for more information:
Immediate Hair Care Guidelines
These points would turn out to be effective after smoothing hair care tips. After your smoothing treatment, there are some significant things that you require to do immediately.
- Don’t put your hair at the backside of the ears.
- Make sure that you do not make your hair wet for at least 3 days.
- Make sure that you do not try to tie your hair immediately after smoothening.
- You need to be careful while sleeping. Your hair has to remain straight while sleeping.
Once you keep these things in mind, you would ensure proper affectivity.
After three Days – Hair Care guidelines
Once you have followed the immediate care, the next three days have passed and you need to do something different. Here the things you should follow are like:
- You didn’t wet your hair for three days. Now, make sure that you shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo and apply a conditioner. Keep your conditioner for a longer time than general and then wash thoroughly.
- Make sure that you do not use hot water to wash the hair, as it might wash away the moisture from hair.
- A leave-in conditioner always works wonderfully. It keeps your hair soft and smooth. It is going to guard your hair against turning out to be dull and frizzy.
- Make sure that you take a wide-toothed comb and gently brush your hair. Remember it has to be followed for every time you comb your hair. There is no need to go harsh. Just slowly comb the hair to separate the hair strands from each other. It would be better if you never use a hairbrush.
- It would also be good if you use hair serum regularly. It might create a shield on the hair to protect it from pollution and dirt.
- You can also apply any type of home-made hair pack to cater to the essential nutrients to your hair. It can be otherwise lost because of the usage of chemical products. In case you don’t have time for home remedies, you can go to salons for a hair spa too.
After fifteen Days of hair care guidelines
You have already done everything discussed above, throughout these fifteen days after hair smoothening. This is the time to take proper care of the health of your hair from inside and outside. You can ensure that you do hair care after smoothing properly once you follow all these things:
- Make sure that you have a nutritional diet with lots of fruits, dairy products, nuts, and vegetables.
- You must trim your hair at regular intervals. Hair trimming keeps your hair in great condition and you can conveniently get rid of split ends.
- Make sure that you do not use heat on your hair, as the high temperature might destroy the natural oil of the hair. In case you need to blow dry, you can go for a cool blast mode.
- Do you have any idea how much chemicals and heating get used to straight and smoothen your hair? So, make sure that you do not go for highlighting or coloring of hair for the next six months. Yes, it might be a little difficult to digest for you now but you have to do it.
- Then make sure that you always wear a hat to keep your hair safe from heated sun or rough wind.
- Try to apply an anti-freeze spray to keep the moisture off your hair intact and it even averts your hair from getting tangled.
- Make sure that you do not pin-up or tie-up the hair, as those can leave crenelated marks on your hair to make it appear odd.
- Make sure that you do not shampoo your hair regularly if it is not much greasy. It gets really important that you follow this thing as a part of hair care after smoothing.
Remember once you follow all these things, you can ensure that your hair is safe, healthy, and most importantly clean. You cannot take any chance with your hair and the overall upkeep of your scalp and hair. Your smoothening would go for a toss if you do not pay attention to your hair.
Thus, you can also use Ketomac shampoo to ensure that your hair is clean and safe. There are special shampoos that would make sure that they work on your hair and at the same time are not too extreme for your smoothened hair.